Blog Search Engine Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The very first post

Hello Horse Folks,

My name is Hannu and had horses as a hobby about 28 years. Some short breaks have been without horses during these years.

Trotters have been my thing, reason I don´t know, but hey, I hope you people with other kind of relation to horses, "sitting on saddle" for example, don´t go away, because I want this blog to be for all kind of horse people.

Why I created this blog?

Well, I am interested in horse leg problems, because as training trotters have shown me the importance of taking care of legs. And I feel ever can´t be wise enough in this branch. Always can learn something new, by getting some new information, or by mistakes I´ve done.

I want to start discussions about different kind of leg and hoof problems, so I hope you will come here and write about your experience(s) with horses and their problems, or you can comment what someone else wrote.

Or, if you are looking for help, information, just tell me what kind of information you need.

By open minds it is possible we all can learn something new, or at least something to think about.

Here are examples of contents that might interest you also:
Fetlock, Hock, Knees, Hoof diseases, Hoof cracks, Tendons, Ligaments, Muscles, Shoeing, Shoes and Pads.

So, folks, be my guest, the arena is yours:)

Thanks,

Hannu






No comments: