Blog Search Engine Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Long break! (Is here any brave people around?)

Hello,

It has been a long break of my writing. The reason is I wanted just test my skills if I can create a blog. Some how I managed to do something...:)
Once I got it this far, why should I delete it?

Now it is time to start to use it regularly. I want you to write about your own experiences with horses or/and about their problems you have faced.

Was something difficult to heal, was something easy to do, what you used to fix this problem, etc.

I think I am not the only one who is curious to know how other people have handled certain problems.
Personally I always listen what other people have to say, because you never can now who can teach you something new, useful things, skills, to help my horse(s).

If there is not right subject available for you to write to, please make a suggestion, send me an email.

So, I am asking, who is the first one?

Don't be shy:)

No comments: